25 Oct Conversant Media acquired by APN News & Media
Conversant Media has today reached agreement to be acquired by APN News & Media Limited (ASX, NZX: APN).
It’s an exciting day for our business and we look forward to continued growth of our business, brands and people within the APN fold.
Read more coverage:
* Strong opinions draw a big audience, top price
* APN snaps up millenial news sites, buys Adshel for $268 million
* Adnews: APN to complete Adshel acquisition for $268m
* Mumbrella: APN News & Media to buy rest of Adshel and digital publisher Conversant Media
* The Australian (Paywall): APN to take full ownership of Adshel for $268m
Media outlets are welcome to use the imagery supplied in this blog post.